NGA system – framed doors
The introduction on the NGA series is a major advancement in technology in the Australian and global automatic door market. This series can be applied to a variety of aluminium framed doors and includes the most advanced features available in the world.
ADIS utilises the latest in digital microprocessor technology, giving the control unit multiple programmable modes including provision to interface with builidng security system, monitoring the doors position status, built-in UPS.
The microprocessor operating parameters can be adjusted to accommodate various climatic conditions and specific site requirements in relation to speed, braking etc.
Safety is a priority. The ADIS microprocessor will automatically reverse operation in both opening and closing should the doors be obstructed. Photo electric safety light cells mounted to focus across the doorway with halt operation immediately upon beam interruption.
Advantages of ADIS NGA doors
- Australian made
- Maximum opening width – 4000 mm
- Maximum door weight for biparting doors – 300kg
- Opening speed with double leaf variable – 25-1300 mm/sec
- Closing speed with double leaf variable – 25-1300 mm/sec
- Door open dwell time – 0-30 sec
- Manual opening/closing force – <30N
- NATA tested with 300kg doors to comply with Australian Standards
- Slim line modern design only 132mm in overall track height
- Compact modular design of motor drive system
- Latest digital microprocessor controller to gain more exact control of the door operator
- Provision to interface with building security and fire systems
- Over engineered to take total door weights of up to 300kg (max single leaf door weight of 150kg)
- The main transom housing is hard coated anodised to give smooth operation of the exclusive dual track system
- No exposed wiring due to concealed wiring system
- UPS Lithium (Uninterrupted Power Supply) can allow doors to continue to operate under a power failure. This optional extra allows the ADIS NGA operator to work 800 cycles or 28hours after disruption
- Improved multiple safety features to ensure maximum user safety
- High security electric motor locking system with battery reserve back up
- Zone activation sensor system that uses latest presence detection technology to improve overall safety
- Unique interlocking cover pelmet which prevents any chances of pelmet cover dislodging from the main track system. An added safety feature.
Optional remote monitoring and control system (MACS) to check door status or make operational adjustments.
The ADIS pelmet design features a unique interlocking hinge to provide secure closure and maximum cover even when mounted hard up against the ceiling.
High Security Locking
NGA Technical Drawings
|ADOBE ACROBAT||CAD Drawings|
|NGA Head Details||DWG|
|NGA Full Section||DWG|
|NG-A with timber door||DWG|
|NGA Cavity Wall||DWG|
|NGA Safety door||DWG|
|NGA with floor track||DWG|
FOR NGA HEAVY DUTY AUTOMATIC DOOR OPERATOR
FOR ALUMINIUM SLIDING DOORS
The Automatic Door Operator is to be a fully electric operator, housed in an extruded aluminum low profile transom section (Height 132mm x Width 155mm) the unit shall be Australian made by an Australian owned company, must comply to AS4085-1992, have a class 3 rating, to suit bi-parting or single sliding doors.
a) The equipment will incorporate electronic computerized DC Motor with built-in optical sensor for precise movement, high torque for a maintenance free life.
b) The pelmet shall incorporate an integrated and interlocking hinge for secure closure and maximum cover. The design shall enable the operator to be fitted flush to the ceiling when required, while the pelmet may be opened fully or removed for access.
c) The multifunctional microprocessor control unit shall feature the following:
- Self-calibrating and programmable modes
- Fully compensates door weight and friction therefore delivering the optimum force for efficient operation
- Independent circuits for pressing closed at the end of the closing stroke
- Provision for full interfacing with all types of building security/alarm systems
- Open speed control
- Closing speed control
- Brake control: preventing the doors from slamming shut
- End position-damping control for accurate slow down of door movement
- Built-in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for continued operation of door under power failure.
- Option of solar power provision to be included.
d) The tracking system is to be dual linear track designed for accuracy and long service life fitted with anti rise wheels with no possibility of doors disengaging off tracks. The upper track shall be made of harder and stronger alloy and be replaceable. Each track wheel is fitted with track wipers to maintain clean contact.
e) Safety feature: Moving doors will automatically reverse when traveling in either direction, if obstructed, sensitivity setting to be programmable.
f) During a power failure or emergency the fail-safe device will fully open the doors. The fail-secure mode will close and secure the doors until power is restored.
g) Provision for climate control shall be available. Door opening can be restricted from 50% of normal door operation during high winds or low traffic situations.
h) Dual sets of sun resistant P.E. light cells flush mounted in the door jambs will prevent doors from closing if the threshold area is obstructed. Fitting of P.E. light cells will be at 150mm and 600mm from finished floor level.
i) Door drive shall be by way of toothed belt reinforced with fiberglass tensile members, will incorporate nylon facing surface for pulley tooth protection, for silent and service free operation.
Actuation shall be one of the following:
- Microwave sensors
- Flush mounted sensors
- Passive infra red sensors
- Fine line sensors
- Induction loops
- Remote control transmitter
- Key card system.
The following functions are to be selectable through a wall mounted key switch:
- Auto: Doors are operated automatically via the movement sensors.
- Open: Doors maintained in open position continuously.
- Exit: Doors remain closed activated only by exiting traffic.
- Lock: Doors remain closed and locked where optional electric lock function has been installed. Exit by way of emergency exit button.
An electric lock option is available to give total security and can be adapted where manual locking can not be achieved, i.e. frameless toughened glass doors. Lock type is the microprocessor controlled electric locking system. The microprocessor monitors all aspects of the locks functions; e.g. To ensure the door is fully closed when the lock is 100% engaged. Terminal outputs are available to signal to security systems both door position and lock status. The microprocessor is also self diagnosing.
The operator shall be installed by the manufacturer or the authorised service agent.
All ADIS units are covered by a three-year parts warranty and a 12-month labour warranty, an extended warranty plan is available through an optional maintenance agreement.
To inquire about this system, please contact us.
- Australian made, manufactured locally
- 30+ years experience
- Export to 20+ countries
- Three-year parts warranty
- Custom made to fit